Hello to everyone that was directed to this blog via my interview on Million Mile Secrets today! First of all, thanks to Daraius for the opportunity to do the interview. Hopefully everyone that read it learned a little bit about me from my answers, but I’m sure that those answers alone will not be enough to learn about who I am or what I write about.
I encourage you to take a look around the website to see if anything interests you. I know the topics I write about are not everyone’s cup of tea and some of you might even dislike my writing style, but I hope at least a few of you will find something you like. Below is a small list of my most-read posts – hopefully it will be a good starting point as you explore the website.
If you want to know more about me I’m usually very responsive to comments, tweets, and the “Contact Me” page of this website. Ask me anything and everything and I’ll do my best to get back to you with an honest and straightforward answer. I’ll also be at FTU again this April and hope to see some of you there.
Cheers, and welcome to Travel Summary!
Reader Favorites (in no particular order)
- Credit Card Affiliate Links!
- Is There a “Code” Among Points Bloggers?
- Twitter Matters in the Points Game, Part 1 and Part 2
- The Affiliate Game Can Be a Dirty Proposition
- Beginners Guide Part 5: There are LOTS of Ways to Earn Points
- If You’re Rich, Then the Points Game is For You!